The world is changing all around us, to continue to thrive in business over the next five years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the market trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what is to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today, which is what our 2020 vision is all about.
It creates a long term destination for our business and produces us with a “road map” for working together with all our customers/partners.
Our road map starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a business and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- Improve customer effectiveness by listening objectively, thinking carefully and to deliver results.
- Develop mutually beneficial customer partnerships based on shared values and common objectives.
- Minimise customer downtime by providing extraordinary customer service, superior quality, technical expertise and industry specialisation.
- Delivering reliable prompt services and to communicate effectively at all times.
Culture of continuous improvement
Invest in self managed people who apply the same values as our business, introduce innovations and challenge customer needs to deliver a strong business relationship, review our internal process to continuously improve service levels and customer experience.
- Cornish Company
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ standard offices located at Roche, Cornwall
- Partnership Approach (working together)
- Beccy, Shane and Paul have over 65 year’s combined experience within the Cornish waste industry
- Utilising the team’s knowledge & experience in the waste industry to provide cost savings/sharing opportunities with our clients
- Commercial and Local Authority experience in collection, disposal, transfer, treatment, recycling, recovery, clinical and hazardous waste for all dry and liquid waste services
- Commercial and Local Authority experience in managing and operating transfer stations and MRF’s
- Commercial and Local Authority customer account management experience in contracts to an annual turnover value of £8 million.
- Close client base relationships
- Impressive database of industry and transport operator contacts across the county and the UK
- Work with the client to reduce or maintain costs
- We listen and work with our clients